Monday, December 3

Important News


Just to let you know, if you are wondering why the video changed, its because I changed my mind, the video will change every week!! This week, I will give you songs from pigloo!! And his cute penguins!! Oh, and the party was cancelled!! Sorry if you actually did show up!!! But I will have a party on the, ummm, well, when my penguins going to be 365 days old, which is in 165 days, so get prepared for the party, ummm well you have 100 days for that sooo, just have fun!!


In other news, I have noticed that you may not be be able to give me a comment if are not a google mail user, so for now, you may e-mail those comments to me at: saralondon1@gmail.com, I do not allow any spam comments, those will be deleted! And I am looking in to getting a new blog, so everyone can comment me! Even though, I'll still visit this one every day, to see if anyone did comment!! If you email a comment to me, I will put it on this website, but you must be afraid if I use your e-mail in this website!!


Posted by Pingu Pigloo

1 comment:

Pingu Pigloo said...

Remember, I might use your comment!! Please, send me your comments, so I can improve on my website or anything!!